Medical Examinations, Housing Applications, Reports and Letters


Certain services are not covered under the NHS (e.g. private certificate, letters and medical reports etc.) these incur a fee. Appointments for medical examinations are to be arranged at the reception in advance.


Housing Applications

The process of applying for local authority housing has moved exclusively online.  They will no longer accept paper applications. The website is: 

You do not need a doctor’s letter. You need to complete a self-assessment form which is only available online or directly from the council. A letter from your doctor will not help the process

If the council are unable to process your application and need further medical information, they will request your written consent and write directly to your doctor in confidence to provide the required medical information.

Further infromation can be found here and below