How to order a repeat prescription
Patient Access is available to ALL our registered patients. Once registered, you can order your Repeat Prescriptions online via your home PC or mobile device.
Your details and information are protected by the highest standards of online security, so all you need to worry about is what to do with the spare time you’ve earnt.
To register for this service, click the REGISTER button below
- Use our secure online form
- Use the tear-off slip to re-order by post
- drop into the post box on the right hand side of the surgery entrance.
- Send a stamped addressed envelope for the postal request. Please allow longer for these to be returned you.
- Make an appointment with the Doctor (or Nurse if appropriate) when your review is indicated.
- If you run short of medication unexpectedly, your regular Pharmacist may be able to help you pending a repeat prescription being ordered in the normal way.
If you require prescriptions for regular and continuing treatment, it is not always necessary to see the doctor each time.
Repeat prescriptions are computerised and the tear-off slip at the side will indicate the date your review is due.
Give 2 full working days’ notice. Please DO NOT telephone.
Local Chemists will deliver to patients who are permanently or temporarily house bound.